• In the event that I receive contact lenses other than what was prescribed, do I have any recourse?

First, contact your contact lens supplier. If you find the supplier to be unresponsive, you may contact the New Jersey State Board of Optometrists or the New Jersey State Board of Ophthalmic Dispensers and Ophthalmic Technicians at 124 Halsey Street, 6th Floor, Newark, New Jersey 07101.

Posted in: Contact Lens FAQs, FAQ’s